Friday, August 19, 2011

the experience



what i experience today which will be during the exam time. when i was totally being discourage by the first question of the exam. this will be the really first time that i stare at the question for about 45 mins then my mind had nothing inside. that's the management paper, so i always revise myself that shall interprete the question carefully. but after read throught the question many times, me mind stil get nothing. == then i decided to skip the question and move on to the other that at least got some draft in my mind d question. but at the moment of time, some of the answer i read throught before but my best friend says that wont come out then i didnt go and focus more on that topic. but dramatically it come out. and i try to use my memory to dig out the answer. haha. some of them i remember, but some of them i totally forget. and i start to pray for wisdom from God. i pray for 2 times, then it comes out 2 answer for me! thx God for answer my prayer! haha. i'm really happy that experience God in this way.






the another things that i experience today will be the H.O.P.F.A.N which held on every friday. that the moment of get close to God togather with church members. what we do will be having prayer for all nation. that is really meaningful to me. because actually i dont spend more time on communicate with God. because im the kinda person who is reli hard to focus. so need some time to prepare. today what i saw will be... i saw the image of thunder, and all the past memory that God change me. i feel the present of God so close. and i cry out when i feel that. thats wat i normally do anyway. i really precious the time at church, eventhought sometime will end prayer lately. but i enjoy the time with God and the preaching of Ps David. Thx God for the experience and healing for Peggy. We Praise u and Worship Ur Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment