Sunday, August 14, 2011

the guilt.

Since will be a long time that i blog me second voice here. I had being surrounded by the excuses, appointment and all the activities with me that block my way to continue on it. But today, eventhough i'm trying to make some time for revision my studies for my exam, something is hide inside my heart which make me feel guilt.
The story was this, i saw a mother bring hers children which are 4 of them,standing outside the public bank ATM entrance and beg for food. They are so poor that they can't even buy food for their children. At the moment, my instinct (maybe is Holy Spirit.) tells me that i shall help them or buy some food for them. But dont know what reason at that time i didnt help them! And when i finish withraw my money, i just terus go across the road and go back to meet my friends on mamak. They still calling me for food even they dunno how to speak other then tamil. Haiz. The kids is still so young,they need food for that. Oh my goodness... i shall give them a hand. Im so sorry auntie.

2 comments:

  1. Just do it next time, no more excuses ha. (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just obey what the Holy Spirit says and it will be natural and easy! :D

    ReplyDelete