Wednesday, January 18, 2012

call it a day

Today, for me was a wonderful day. Dont know since when i start to have a habit of hearing preaching at the moment that im awake. :) For me personally i think is nice. Input the words of God at the moment you awake is really a good practise. For me, i think is time that i start to learn how to complete my promise with Him. Is time to become a man, and behave like one. Rather than just keep finding excuses to defends myself for those excuses. Im tired of the old me, and i shall start doing something that i never done before. :) Is time!
Come on JESUS, show me what You got on me! Deal or no deal?! Even me also think that Your words not just live in bible, but in our daily life. So, prove to me that You are in there with me by let me experience You, and feel You. I know is kind of freaky but i think im ready. :) Papa, let Your son see Your face. You always delight me day. :) I love You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment