Tuesday, January 31, 2012

lose doesn't mean be defeated.

During the year 2011, I spend my time and my life jumping into God's open arm, which I never ever experience before. And because of Him that guide me and teach me in my daily life, I am learning how to decide and how to think like Him. Actually is really hard for me to "think like God" or "think Godly", because we are human; not God by the way. But now, I suddenly realize that think Godly doesn't mean that you think as you are God; But putting God into ur consideration and your daily life all the time! Wow, that's a heavy one! Emm, that make sense to what my pastor said. "Put God as your default mode in your life, He is ur model, and you will be change and become more and more like Christ".

Get it? Hmm....Is time to meditate about it. 
As a body of Christ, when we lose something that we think is important or precious in our life, we will not get sad or angry. We will not control by our emotion. Why? Because you know you are the son of God or the daughter of God, then you will know that He will give you the things that will be much more better than the things that you lose in your eyes. He is the Lord God Mighty, as His son, I totally believe that He will give me the best. There is no room for fear or sadness to come into my mind. 
Thank you Daddy, goodbye moody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment