Sunday, February 12, 2012

12/2/2012

This week what I can say is a wonderful week. :) You will feel happy when You received a lot of present from your Dad. This is the first time I hold it tightly, when He gave me the present from my Pastor. This is the first time that I feel the importance of the things that He gave me. I know that now I will start to cherish what He give me and why He give me words, revelation and gifts. All because He is answer my prayer and He love me. :)
" God, I pray that You equip me well and I will prepare myself to fight for You, and Your glory!"
Until now, I received belt, sword and now the new weapon! THE ROBE! At first, I'm still thinking why God gave me a " ROPE". But He loves me so much that till remind me 3 times about the words. I feel lucky that I always pray for extrodinary understanding (shemma shemma) towards God's word. Prayer answer too! Amen!
When God gives us the gift, we shall not be selfish and just keep it under our bed. We need to use it!
Lord, I'll exercise those gift to win the nation and defeat devil. Oh Lord, continue to guide me and renew my mind! I love You. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment