Friday, February 3, 2012

Are you ready?

Today the service is had being prolong. But for me I think is really worth it. Today He gave me a vision of compass, but the direction it pointed is not to God. But I also saw that He is pulling the arrow back to the direction. It move slowly, but is moving. I cried, the feeling is so strong that the lost child find his Dad again. That feeling is so real. During the holiday, all of us being so call "seperated" and go back to our respective hometown, for me that makes me feels like I'm being driven away from my confort zone. I always remind myself about Him and His will, and I made it. For me is a personal break through. Im happy with it.
For today's serman, what we download were all the things that we need to take and need to know how to do it correctly. Which is not by blindly obey, but "shem me, shem me" what God wish us to do. Blindly obey only will leads to slavery. All about LOVE man! That's what we are talking about! The great anointing if not come with love, that's nothing! Come on, even though we keep talking about CULTURE OF HONOR, but without LOVE, do you think that the real meaning still there? Is it possible that human honoring each other without love? I don't think so.
So! Let us start to learn loving each others, and prepare for the future projects that God wants us to accomplish. Love is Him, and that's the foundation for us. Let's start to love and give away judgement and pride! Lord, Your will be done! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment