Saturday, March 10, 2012

goodbye to the earth, welcome to "The Heaven"

Yes, today will be the first time that i attend christian funeral. Compare to the funeral I attend before, today will be a total different. What I expect will be retun of testimony, but the moment i step in into the hall my heart shaken. Now I know what's my leader talking about when you saw accident and dead people on the road and you do nothing. But all I know is God's plan and His perfect nature. I don't care why after we pray so hard then uncle Loh still can't get heal; I don't doubt the healing power of God. What He answer me will be this is the part of His plan. And thanks to the stupid devil help uncle Loh to go to the most wonderful place, Heaven.
I give thanks to God that let us knew uncle Loh, and bring joy to him. Rejoice in Jesus name and Praise Him! Now uncle Loh, I'm sure that you are sitting at the right hand side of God and watching over us. Don't worry, we will meet again in that wonderful place, our real home!

1 comment: