Sunday, March 18, 2012

The kingdom, for the Kings!

Kingdom Invation! The impactful healing school I ever had in my life! I thank God that He put these 3 wonderful gentlemen to came to singapore and spread the fire! In the meeting, too much of things happen. Renewal of mind, spiritual breakthrough, impartation of anointing all happen during the conference. People get heal, and get in touch more and more with God; all of these will be only describe in one word, "IS AWESOME TO LIVE IN THE PRESENT OF GOD!" We stay there for 5 days, what happen in my eyes was people talking about Father Lord, discussing kingdom work, pray for healing, and impart anointing!!! That's really like live in heaven! But I know our real home heaven is much more than that! haha! Look at those people that hungry for God more than more, me myself also feel glad for them! Of course include our beloved church members!!! Lets Spread the Fire into our work place! into our country!
"Lets not just receive the waves, but we also create the waves!!!"
"Lets pray for the sick like Jesus did!"
"Lets seek first the kingdom!"
At last but not least, give thanks to Jesus that we are in the right timing of God's plan! AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment