Monday, April 19, 2010

latest update


Today i finally got a chance t update my blog. Actually recently i m been working in the pc fair. the whole day jus onli thinking abt working,working and working. N all my brain jus about money. Haiz~money had earn, but...my leg kenal d! Omg~becos of the overload of my leg cos my leg rosk d == and I continue getting the usher work some more, make the situation go worse. I think it is a very goo sign for me to stop. On the way back from PWTV to WANGSA is the LONGEST TRAIN EVER! Now the only way is rest at home n give up my job. == money money~sorry sorry...

Eventhought thats the bad things happen, BUT! The good things also happen at the same time also. Haha~ that is.....
MY NEW BAG!
i BUY IT ON PCFAIR ON THE PRICE OF RM99 ONLI!
I LOVE IT VERY MUCH...
Luckily i got it. Cos the original price is RM 229!
Thats the coolest things i had.



No comments:

Post a Comment