Friday, April 16, 2010

tired betul!

This time i wil use the time that i get up early to write my blog. During PC FAIR,i saw a lot of things tat i like. Example like olympus pen, laptop bag, nikon camera n so on. That makes me crazy!!! Omg, this time our work place is at hall 5, is in the second floor, is a place tat i never work b4 in the pc fair. Haiz~is reli a headache if reli wanna earn the commission. == if not in the main kemp, the commission wil b difficult to earn. But i wil try to do my best on it. Today the senior wil come n teach n show me how he gonna drag the sales by using his skills. Lets just wait n see, how good is he wil be. Haha~ Our booth are sharing with Lenovo. Actually the boss, (botak+cermin mata) is very great in promoting their laptop. And m very proud of his skill also.
NOW I M TRYING TO USE BRAIN TO EARN $$$ RATHER THAN STRENGTH. LEARNING...

No comments:

Post a Comment