Monday, April 12, 2010

New Blog, New ME!


Actually, i found back my old blog from my frens laptop. I click in, saw everything i wrote b4 in the past. i lost my blog because i format my laptop after insert window 7. And i cant find back my own blog == stupid har? i think so too.... but now, i change my mind. Thats the old me in the past, contain a lot of things i dont wish to c it again. n dont wish to remember again as well. Got a line says that, the thing that u reli wish to forget, u wil remember it well. Especially some unhappy moment or memory. Haiz~i know i m been trying to blog every info from her into my head. She is reli a pain to me. But now, everything is diff. Cos now i find my own way, doing my own things. As her, she is doing hers own things as well. I heard her news from sis. She is reli good n enjoy in hers relationship now. I wish her happy always ^^ And me, i got a beautiful,blur-blur,n a sweet girl for me to take care of now!
PEOPLE NEED GOAL TO GENERATE PASSION TO SURVIVE!
That my goal now.^^ Doing the things that i liked, dote the person that i love. I feel great n warm when she is around me. Haha~ HI,A BRAND NEW ME!

4 comments:

  1. aiseh..so sweet now..v all noe la..haha..dun so sweet..later ants coming lo..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. where got o? if ants come then i kill them all la. haha~ ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...she = =
    which is ur sweet girl wor..?
    no show to me geh??

    by eleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~sorry ya...u didnt ask also ma..>< ya hor..gonna post her pic next time..so how r u recently? didnt c u for so long d.-eleen

    ReplyDelete