Monday, September 13, 2010

holiday day 1 and 2...

normally i m suppose to write my blog in mandarin. but this time,due to my home pc problem, i think write in english is better.

To Auntie
ok,lets talk abt my 1st holiday when i reach malacca. this is a... wat m i suppose to say... a complicated day that i hav. becos i go onli a place, but saw a lot of things in a time.
at 1st, my main purpose is to visit my auntie. she get sick then need to stay at hospital for treatment. she is suffer on breast cancer. is a very cruel illness that i know among all those disease. at the moment i look at my auntie,im shock. all of her hair become white, n few. is not able to get up becos of those pipes n needles that put on her hands n any where. but she stil ok n able to sit straight n chit chat to us. she is been there for weeks. heard from dad, on the 1st day when she get in, she feel very uncomfortable n pain. not able to eat well even go to toilet. == haiz~ my heart feel pain for her when i look at her. hers daughter n son always come n look after her, take care of everything. thats the 1st thing i saw. FILIAL. during the conversation, she said: "they loved me far more then i love them,becos of me they cant even sleep well at nite."she said it slowly but i know she is letting hers children had the hard time. and she dont like this kinda torture. but to me, taking care of our parent of cos is our main duty! no matter how tired we r, we mus take good care of them. they r doin their job. the time was HARI RAYA, so we can c a lot of malay ppl dress nicely n came n vicit their relative who r in the hospital. a nanny who is stay beside my auntie is being visit by her daughter. them keep accompany her all the time. i feel touch on their move. no matter who we r, the manner that we treat our elder is always the same. n we r the same. auntie cant eat those "solid" food. she jus can simply eat those porriege that r easy to chew. and that was bein cook by uncle. at the beginning she dont wanna eat becos she didnt get enough sleep. but after sis n bro told her to eat a bit, then she reli start to eat. she love me verymuch during the pass when i was a little kid. to my, is hard to take it. dont talk abt my mum. auntie u wil get well sooner or later. i know tat,everyone loves u know tat.

To Grandma,
she is not my real grandma. but is my best friends grandma. she treat us like the real family. our relationship jus like others elder n younger. i dont hav a grandma now, becos my grandma pass away when i was 10. so now i m very admire those ppl who had grandparents. my best friend, KIM, his sis is abt to open a new shop besides their family factory. they lack of man power on those preparation n tidy on stocks. tat day, we r gonna help them on preparing. our family relationship is good enough for tat. that was a good place wif full furnish, upstair is selling lights, downstair is selling those accesories. we feel glad for her. but when we go in, we c grandma standing at the front door. wif an injuroies on hers face. abt half of her face is balck. i was shock. i ask kim wats happenning, then i know she is knock by a motor. then the driver ran away. damn it! those bastards! n grandma s eyes get hurt during the accident. when i greeting to her, she says that i m affraid to c her becos of her ugly face? omg~ of cos not! my dear granny. i feel hard for u. she is happy to c me too. during the work time, grandma keep telling kim to sent her back home. but becos hers eyes stil havent fully recover yet, so they decide to let her stay. mayb go for clinic for another check up. but she insist wanna go back. finally, kim cant fight wif grandma. fetch her back. grandma take good care of urself yeah. i wil go n visit u often.

To Myself.
i jus simply wanna let my favourite on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. haha.. i'm so happy that u treat my grandma as your own grandma.. and i appreciate your help very much.. u and ur family really help us a lot!! keep your promise, we always welcome u guys for visiting us =)

    ReplyDelete